Tuesday, August 02, 2011

GRAND CENTRAL MARKET

One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things- Henry Miller 
I'm finally here!  
Do you have one of those "places to go list" of all these unique spots you want to visit in Los Angeles?  Well, I do and  I finally got to cross off Grand Central Market + Angels Flight Railway.  (I highly recommend you make a list as well because strangely enough, there are MANY exciting places to visit in LA.)

I read this interesting article from the LA Times talking about how the Angels Flight was giving homeless people free rides and I thought, "I got to go there someday."  Well Ryan was in a good enough mood to surprise me and take me to one of my "places to go."  Unfortunately when we got there, the railway was under construction and I couldn't actually ride it.  But surprisingly enough, Grand Central Market was right across the street so I couldn't help but go inside. 
Oh, it was truly amazing! So many fruits, vegetables and seafood! Its definitely a must see/visit! ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...