Tuesday, January 24, 2012

INTERIORS







I think I've said this before where I told you guys that I'm a bit stalker-ish when it comes to people's homes.  I love to invade people's living spaces, especially their offices and their drawers, bathrooms, refrigerators...  I love organization and I like to see how people put things together.  It's very much like fashion, if you look at peoples home/space, you can tell what type of person they are- just by looking at the type of make up they use, the colors they like, what books they read, and what types of food they eat.

I recently came across The Coveteur and I am in love, I mean in love.  Its very much like The Shelby but its in regards to people (artist, designers, actors, etc.) offices, etc.

for more pictures check out: http://www.thecoveteur.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...