Monday, July 25, 2011

CRACKED ON CAFFINE

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons T.S Eliot
For those of you who don't know, I'm completely obsessed with coffee and I can't ever imagine my life without it.  To my first cup of coffee in the morning, to my afternoon cup, to my mid-afternoon pick-me-upper and finally to my "if I have to stay awake" cup, I just can't EVER enough of it!
One of my favorite spots in LA has to be Urth Caffe.  I love Urth just because they serve great sandwiches, soups and they use organic coffee: its a must try.  (You have to try their Japanese green tea latte).  If you're ever in the Venice area, stop by, you can probably catch Ryan and I enjoying a cup of coffee outside with our favorite reads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...