Wednesday, April 18, 2012

WEEKEND FUN

 
 
 
 

Recaps of my last days with Ryan in the States.  Before heading out to Korea, Ryan took me downtown shopping so he can pick up a few things before he leaves.  Oh the sadness of my boyfriend leaving me for six months!  Before lunch, we headed down to Little Tokyo where we enjoyed sushi and we shopped around Maple Street.

I have to say, I've never been around Maple and I feel in love instantly.  Delicate jewel pieces with chains hanging from aisle to aisle, I thought I was in heaven.  I will definitely visit again soon to pick up a handful of things so I can work on some DIYs.

I hope everyone enjoys this hot week!!


1 comment:

  1. a hugss for your, dear. Really cute photos, and I hope you have a great weekend coming.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...