Friday, May 25, 2012

MOCA: LA TRANSMISSION

 
 
 
 
 

Happy Friday guys!
Here's another one of my outing posts.  I'm trying very hard to incorporate my lifestyle (weekends) to this blog so everyone can get a glimpse of who I really am.  A lot of my weekends and life in general consist of the boyfriend, great eateries, places to go, art, and anything I find amusing.

Two weeks ago, MOCA was wrapping up their LA Transmission show and just before it left, I had to go visit.  This show was absolutely amazing and I wished it lasted longer! I believe this show was only 2 weeks long and it viewed a lot of artists I've never heard of.

If you haven't checked it out, visit their site for all the info!  http://www.moca.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...