Thursday, April 18, 2013

JUST FINISHED


I'm really enjoying my just finished products posts because it feels so good using up every bit of a product that I purchase. I've been trying to focus on "good skin care" so I've been purchasing products with mostly organic, natural, paraben-free, and sulfate free ingredients.

Recently my esthetician introduced me to Epicuren and so far it's been doing wonders for my skin.  I just finished up Epicuren's Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream and it really helped control my acne breakouts.  For those of you who want to try this product, it is a little bit drying so I would definitely suggest adding another moisturizer on top of it.  I've also used up my Ole Henriksen's Pick Me Up face mist which I used as a toner every Am and PM.  I do have to say that I liked this product but it wasn't quite my favorite because the finish was a little bit sticky.  Last but not least, I finished Vivant Skincare's Spin Trap which was an excellent vitamin-C serum.

If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.  If you're trying to use "good, natural" products for your skin, I highly recommend you start by looking over all the ingredients before purchasing any products.  Make sure it doesn't have too many chemicals you cannot pronounce and make sure they are paraben-free.

Until my next post, have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo.

A women's greatest asset is her beauty - Alex Comfort 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...