Monday, April 22, 2013

PACIFIC PARK, SANTA MONICA

   
There's something about California that you just can't get enough of, it might be the weather, the people, the food and/or the outdoor venues...I'm not quite sure yet especially when we are paying so much more to be here, but one thing I do know is that we have beautiful beaches.

Since it's been getting a lot hotter recently, Ryan and I took a trip to our old neighborhood,Santa Monica.  We visited the pier to people watch, play some games (as you can see Ryan was in total focus mode: he won me TWO dolls, awesome!!) and we enjoyed eating churros.  The best part about this weekend was riding the big dragon, which reminded me a lot of the ride at Knott's Berry Farm and Korea.

If you're ever in the area, check out Pacific Park, its a great place to eat, visit, play and to shop (3rd St. Promenade is right around the corner).

Until my next post, xoxo.

Eat Well, Travel Often.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...