Thursday, November 01, 2012

CRAB POT SEAFOOD IN LONG BEACH

 
  

Weekend fun.  Here's another weekend happening with the Kim Clan.  As my birthday passed a few months ago, so did my sister's.  To celebrate we enjoyed lunch at Crab Pot in Long Beach, CA.  If you've never been, I highly recommend you visit because its quite the place to be: delicious seafood, great atmosphere, fun walks on the beach.... its definitely an awesome way to end the heat as we slowly embrace winter. If you've never tried Louisiana style seafood, I would compare Crab Pot to Boiling Crab-excluding all the delicious spices, my favorite being the whole sha-bang!     

One thing I've learned from my lunches, outings, and dinners with my family is that family is truly a blessing.  The one thing I wish I can do is to spend more time with my family, especially my mom and my sister because I can hardly recall many cherished moments together. To be quite honest, all of us work all day, spend time with our significant others, spend time with friends... its tough now a days to see people making extra effort to spend more time with their immediate family.  

But always remember, family should come first because they are the foundation of who you really are.  Be grateful to the people who brought you into this world and really try to understand them, even though at most times you can't.  By all means, this is probably my own message to myself: be respectful and give all the time you can because one day, you might loose them without doing anything for them...and you'll one day wish you had more time.  Just remember, there's never "more time" for any circumstances whatsoever, you just have to make time for those you love.

for more info:
Boiling Crab: http://www.theboilingcrab.com/
Crab Pot: http://www.crabpotlongbeach.com/

Family is not an important thing, its everything- Michael J.Fox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...