Thursday, November 08, 2012

KELLY WEARSTLER - THE COVETEUR

   
Completely Obsessed.  For a long time now, I've been a true stalker of Kelly Wearstler.  I love looking through her collections as well as her interior designed spaces.  She is one of the very few who can wear any type of jeans and still look absolutely stunning.  She is truly an amazing artist always mixing eclectic pieces with modern sophistication.  I recently stumbled on The Coveteur and saw her amazing home, boutique and closet.  What a beautiful home, I got gasmic when I saw her furnishings!  If you haven't checked it out it, visit: http://www.thecoveteur.com/kelly_wearstler

Hope you guys have a great Thursday!!


1 comment:

  1. i love her! she's so amazing-her home decor is so awesome. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog~~ I'm so sorry that i havent been able to respond and check out your blog until now- but am so glad I took the moment to because i LOVE IT! I'm your newest follower of course!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...