Tuesday, November 06, 2012

HOW ABOUT MIXING W/ PURPLES

 (right to left: Revlon Colorstay 260 Bold Sangria, Revlon 917 Plum Seduction, Pure Ice Spit Fire, Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat)

I've been trying to follow fall nail colors for autumn, but I realized I still miss that bright hint of color.  I do my own nails and I paint them twice a week, right before they start to chip.  This week I decided to go purple and magenta.  My all time favorite nail polishes are from Revlon just because its affordable and they have great color payoff.  I also love adding my signature accent on my 4th finger: the glitter nail.

1 comment:

  1. Revlon do make terrific nail polishes - I have heaps of them (as you might know lol) :p Love the accent nail and the glitter :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...